Friday, June 3, 2016

Calvin Harris releases statement after his split from Taylor Swift

'What remains is a huge amount of love and respect': Calvin Harris releases statement after his split from Taylor Swift


The couple called it quits after 15 months together earlier this week 


CALVIN Harris has released a statement following his split from Taylor Swift.

The news broke this week that the couple had ended their 15-month romance amid rumours he was "jealous" of her success.

Taking to Twitter, the hitmaker wrote: "The only truth here is that a relationship came to an end & what remains is a huge amount of love and respect."

While it was believed the pair had split without any drama, a source close to Taylor, 26, has told People magazine that Calvin, 32, ended things with the Shake it Off singer because he was "intimidated" by her success.

A source said: "[Harris] said on multiple occasions that he was intimidated by Taylor, which is why he would not attend any events where she was being honored, or any award shows unless he was nominated."

However, the pair are both extremely successful in their own rights with Taylor banking a reported £69million ($100million) last year and Calvin topping the highest-paid DJs in the world list last year after pulling in £45million ($66million).

Meanwhile, a source told The Sun that the Scottish DJ is devastated over the split.

The insider said: "It was a case of them naturally going their separate ways.

"Obviously it's devastating for them because they had planned a future together.

"But there is nothing sinister behind it. There's certainly no other relationship going on from either side."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

INTERTOTECH

Popular Posts

Blog Archive