Wednesday, October 20, 2010

KRISTEN Stewart actually has something nice to say

KRISTEN Stewart actually has something nice to say!!!
SHOCK!!
The actress has praised her Twilight costars, insisting she’s “really lucky” to be working them.
The 20-year-old made her comments while promoting her new film, Welcome to the Rileys. Kristen says it’s easy for her to transition from edgy characters such as stripper Mallory in her new flick back to the very famous Bella Swan.
“The few things I’ve done in between the Twilight movies have just coincidentally been very different,” she said.
“I haven’t been like, ‘Oh yeah, I’m going to shock everybody right now.’ I’ve just been informed by if something speaks to you, you need to do it.
“Also I’m really lucky to have my cast on the series because as soon as we get back on set together, there’s no, I mean, it just happens. You always think it’s going to be hard to get back there, it’s not.
“You know we’ve all wanted to tell the story for so long. It’s finally going to come to fruition. It always just sort of falls out luckily.”

1 comment:

  1. I have just installed iStripper, so I can watch the best virtual strippers on my taskbar.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

INTERTOTECH

Popular Posts