Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Hilary Duff Talks PETA & Mike

Hilary Duff, who was seen this weekend in New York doing some shopping (she looks so cute!), recently talked to E! online about PETA and about Mike Comrie.



March 30th, 2009Hilary Duff Talks PETA & MikeHilary Duff, who was seen this weekend in New York doing some shopping (she looks so cute!), recently talked to E! online about PETA and about Mike Comrie.
Hilary Duff, who has been commended by PETA for her ethical attitude towards animals, says that she doesn’t wear fur. That said, Hilary admits to wearing leather and eating meat - saying she commends the people at PETA for what they do and for standing by their beliefs. However, PETA once did get mad at Hilary for having a concert in a bull fighting ring, which Hilary said was the only venue they could get in that city.
Hilary also talks about hockey, saying “I love it!” with enthusiasm, admitting again that she’s the “crazy girlfriend.” Hilary says the game is crazy and fast and that she’s a really big fan of the sport.
“It’s funny, watching him in a different outfit. I’m not used to this, this is all surreal, you know? It’s funny, because I’ve performed at all these arenas… where they have games… and it’s different because the lingo’s so different. I’m like ‘Oh, are you going to rehearsal,’ and he’s like ‘No, I’m going to practice.’ I’m just trying to get my mind right. But, it’s fun.”
Hilary’s referring to the fact that Mike Comrie recently switched teams, from the NY Islanders to the Ottawa Senators. Hilary shared that Mike is “super happy” to be playing hockey again in Canada, saying “I feel like I’m playing hockey again.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

INTERTOTECH

Popular Posts

Blog Archive